PrepaidGiftBalance is a gift card that allows you to buy things from the stores all over the United States. PrepaidGiftBalance Cards are cheap and can be used if you have no or very little money. Prepaid means the card must be loaded before use.
People in the United States just love PrepaidGiftCards, as they have made the lives of people easy to a great extent. There is a threshold limit set to the use of Prepaid Gift Balance cards. Once the amount threshold is reached, you need to reload the card.
Some Features Of The PrepaidGiftBalance Cards
- PrepaidGiftBalance cards are accepted at almost all the stores in the United States.
- The card is active as soon as you purchase the PrepaidGiftBalance cards, and register yourself on www.prepaidgiftbalance.com. So no delay on the cards!
- These cards are accepted only in the United States.
- You can track these cards anytime on the official website at www.prepaidgiftbalance.com.
- Please note that Gift cards are not essentially credit or debit cards.
- These cards are not supposed to be treated as a debit card as you cannot exchange money.
- Also, these cards are transferable. So it can be a great gift for your dear ones.
- There are some eligibility criteria defined for the use of PrepaidGiftBalance cards at the fuel pumps.
- Keep in mind that if your card is inactive for an uninterrupted 12 month period, a nominal inactivity fee of $ 2 inactivity fee will be debited from your PrepaidGiftBalance card.
- In case, you wish to replace the card for reasons such as theft or deplorable conditions, a fee of $ 5.95 will be charged by the bank.