Like any other card, the credit limit is also defined in the PrepaidGiftBalance cards. In case, the limit is exceeded, you need to reload the card. PrepaidGiftBalance Card is totally free to use. In case, you don’t use your PrepaidGiftBalance card for more than 12 months, a fee of $12 will be charged.
PrepaidGiftBalance website not working
In order to check your card balance or register yourself with PrepaidGiftBalance, you need to visit the official website at www.prepaidgiftbalance.com.
In case, you find the problem with the page loading, try doing the below things:
- Visit www.isitdown.us, and make sure that the www.prpeiadgiftbalance.com is down only for you or for everyone. If the result shows as “inactive”, then it is for everyone.
- Try visiting the website after some time.
- Try visiting the official website www.prepaidgiftbalance.com from any other browser, like Mozilla Firefox.
- Also, please try clearing the cache and cookies from the browser.
- Try to visit the Prepaid Gift Balance site on your mobile phone.
- Also, try to visit the site from the IP proxy. Generally, this site blocks the people from outside the United States to enter the site.
- If still issue persists, call the customer support of the PrepaidGiftBalance cards.