You can get PrepaidGiftBalance Cards by applying at the United States National Bank Association from the official website. Also, they are sold at retail stores like Staples, Kroger, and Ralphs.
Prepaid Gift Balance cards are accepted anywhere in the United States, where Visa or Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
Monitoring your balance is now easy by Prepaid Gift Balance cards. You just need to follow some steps to log in to your account:
- Visit the official website www.prepaidgiftbalance.com
- On entering, a login page will be displayed on the screen
- This window consists of 2 sections, one for new users and another one for existing users
- If you are first time user, then you need to register yourself at www.prepaidgiftbalance.com
- Enter your account number printed on the card along with the CVV number
- After entering the account number, you will be now redirected to the home page of PrepaidGiftBalance account
- Now, you can check the balance, transaction history, etc. on logging in to your account
Will I be charged anything for using the PrepaidGiftBalance card?
Don’t worry, you will not be charged a single cent for using Prepaid Gift Balance card and PrepaidGiftBalance.com portal. However, these cards are usable only within the boundaries of the United States. If you purchase something overseas and try to use the PrepaidGiftBalance card for the payment, the transaction will fail.
Please, keep in mind that if you don’t use the card for more than 12 months you will have to pay a fee of $2.
Prepaid Gift Balance cards are of great help for the people who are a bit financially underprivileged. If you collect some credits, cards provide some rewards program for shopping. Also, PrepaidGiftBalance.com has made the life of the residents of the United States easy to a great extent as they can monitor their balance quite easily.
So, hurry up and activate your PrepaidGiftBalance cards on the official portal www.prepaidgiftbalance.com at the earliest. Stay blessed!