In case of any issues with PrepaidGiftBalance, you can reach out to the customer support easily by dialling. To reach them out, just dial 1-888-853-9536 (US toll-free number).
To activate your card, contact the customer service and provide your 16-digit card number. Also, you will be provided with a 3-digit security number, also known as the CVV number.
Pros of the PrepaidGiftBalance Card
Some pros of owing a Prepaid Gift Balance Cards are:
- You are now free from deciding an appropriate gift for your loved ones. Just load that card, and let the recipient decide what they want or need.
- PrepaidGiftBalance is extremely easy to buy, pack, and transport. If you don’t reside at the home, the PrepaidGiftBalance card is one of the most efficient options.
- It is not much difficult to reload the PrepaidGiftBalance Card. Please check the expiration date of your card.
- Generally, it is valid for five to seven years from the day of purchase. Though, some processing fees may be charged to renew the PrepaidGiftBalance card.
Cons of the PrepaidGiftBalance Card
- Like everything, these cards have some limitations. Have a look at some of them:
- Please note that PrepaidGiftBalance Cards are issued by a bank and not directly by Visa. Thus, the terms and conditions may differ a bit from the Prepaid Visa Cards.
- Some maintenance fees will be charged after the first 12 months.
- If your loved ones are not much interested to shop, or they don’t have much time for it, then PrepaidGiftBalance Card may not be a good option.
- Also, if your relative must be well-aware of the limit value of the card. In case, he is not aware of it, chances are high that he may pay more about the product.